Our motto, “YOUR Community — OUR Commitment”, embodies the essence of CMI’s culture. It goes without saying, customer service is the key to CMI’s success in the homeowner association and condominium management industry. Our excellence in customer service comes from employing people dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
CMI celebrate it’s 50th Anniversary in 2022; the longevity of CMI is a testament to CMI’s relationship with our associates and CMI’s commitment to integrity.
In the same manner our associates are committed to CMI’s customers, CMI is committed to the success of our associates.
CMI is committed to:
- Providing every opportunity to grow within the company.
- Granting everyone a fair and equal chance to meet expectations.
- Making changes in schedules when it is possible.
- Always giving our associates our trust and respect.
CMI’s Benefits Package
Comprehensive compensation package beyond salary:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Disability coverage
- 401(k) plan that you would expect from an industry leader.
- Recognition awards
- Industry-specific continuing education
- Flexible work schedules
Benefits available at cost or with an employee premium or investment:
- Long Term Disability
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
Additional Benefits Provided by CMI:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits which accrue based on length of service
- Holidays (8 per year)
- Annual Flu Shot Reimbursement
Search CMI’s Positions
To learn more about positions currently open at CMI, please click below